Energize your morning with this insanely nutritious oatmeal LOADED with healing properties!
- Mix Gluten Free Rolled Oats with Brazil Nut Milk and simmer under lid for 10 mins.
- Add Turmeric Powder, Golden Flaxseed, Ground Cinnamon, Vanilla Extract, Salt and Cardamom. Let simmer for another 5 mins until ready.
- Before serving, stir in Grass Fed Ghee or Coconut Oil (or both), Organic Golden Raisins, Luce Farm Hemp Honey 🍯, and garnish with Hemp Seeds, Shredded Coconut, Sliced Star Fruit (or local fruit in season), Crushed Pecans, and Pedals of Edible Flowers!
- ½ cup of Bob’s Red Mill Extra Thick Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup of Homemade Brazil Nut Milk (Soak 20 Brazil nuts for 24 hours, rinse and blend with 1 ½ cups of filtered water. Store in fridge like milk – use as desired)
- 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp Golden Flaxseed
- ½ Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ½ Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Celtic Salt
- Pinch of Cardamom
- 1 Tbsp Grass Fed Ghee or Coconut Oil (or both)
- 1 Tbsp Organic Golden Raisins
- 1 HEAPING Tsp of Luce Farm Hemp Honey 🍯
- Organic Hemp Seeds
- Organic Shredded Coconut
- Sliced Star Fruit (Choose a local fruit in season)
- Crushed Pecans
- Pedals of Edible Flowers from your garden