Warm, cozy fall spices like cinnamon and ginger combined with apple cider and our Hemp + Ashwaganda Infused Honey makes a steaming pot of mulled apple cider for the cold winter days ahead!
Your space will become filled with natural aromatherapy infusions and your spirit nourished and balanced. The earthy, bitter flavor of ashwagandha pairs perfectly with sweet cider and fresh orange, and warms you from the inside out.
This recipe is great to make ahead and leave on low in a slow-cooker all afternoon, so everyone can ladle themselves out a steaming mug of fall warmth anytime they need one.
Double or triple the recipe to make a big batch for the holidays and enjoy!
Mulled Apple Cider with Hemp + Ashwagandha Infused Honey
- 1/2 gallon apple cider
- 1 orange thinly sliced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger sliced
- 2 pods star anise
- 4-6 pods cardamom
- 1-2 Tablespoons Luce Farm Hemp + Ashwagandha Infused Honey (30-60mg CBD)
- optional: 1 apple, thinly sliced, and a few extra cinnamon sticks, for garnishing each mug
- Place all ingredients except honey into a pot. Place on the stove and turn heat to medium-high. Heat until almost boiling, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and let simmer for at least 15 minutes. Just before serving, turn off the heat and stir in the hemp + ashwagandha infused honey.
- Divide cider between 4 mugs, topping each with optional apple slices and a cinnamon stick.