Skin is the largest organ on the human body and can be one of the best ways to absorb CBD. Because our products are non-intoxicating, they can be used in your daily routine. Topical products are absorbed quickly and have been shown to give relief in a specific area, rather than distributing the cannabinoids throughout the whole body. Our topical balm ingredients include organic sunflower oil, organic coconut oil, organic cocoa butter, hemp extract and vitamin E essential oil.
Easing sore muscles after a good workout
Exercise is key to a healthy lifestyle but the aftermath of sore muscles are never fun. Studies have shown that topical CBD, when used to massage sore muscles, can help to reduce inflammation and give you some pain free comfort. The best way to use topical CBD after a workout is:
- Warm the balm up in your hands
- Massage over sore muscles or areas of inflammation
- Repeat throughout the day as necessary
Reducing menstrual discomfort
Cramps, back pain and headaches are just a few inconvenience women experience during menstruation. CBD has been shown to help relax the muscles where cramps occur and give you some much needed relief.
- Take a few drops of your favorite essential oil (clary sage or peppermint oil work great for combatting PMS) and rub onto your skin where you are experiencing discomfort
- Once the essential oil is rubbed in, take some of our hemp balm and massage over area
As a facial moisturizer
As we come off of winter, our skin can be left dry and irritated. Our CBD balm combines ingredients such as organic cocoa butter and vitamin E to give your skin exactly what it needs. Oils and butters are becoming more prominent in the skin care world, and contrary to belief, the right oil can actually be really beneficial for your skin. Topical CBD has been shown to help with:
If you would like to read further on some of these topics check out the links below