Refreshing Grapefruit Thyme CBD Mocktail
14th Feb 2022
This Grapefruit, Thyme and CBD mocktail is a fun, light, refreshing, immune-boosting drink to take advantage of citrus season and uplift your spirits this winter!
We think you’ll love the flavor profile of these mocktails. They’re made with freshly squeezed grapefruit, a homemade thyme-infused honey syrup, a dash of bitters, and our Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract for a drink that feels as luxurious as drinking a real cocktail, but without the alcohol.
Grapefruit adds a dose of pretty pink color as well as immune-boosting vitamins A and C. Thyme and raw honey add sweetness, bright herbal flavor, and antiviral and antimicrobial properties. Bitters are great for digestion and help make this drink feel like a true cocktail.
Finally, 12.5mg of Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract is added to each glass, complementing the herbal flavor of thyme and bringing the wellness benefits of CBD.
With just a few minutes of prep you’ll have enough thyme-infused honey syrup for several mocktails (store extra in the fridge!) so you can make enough drinks for a small group, or make yourself a drink in an instant any time you want one.
Cheers to fun drinks and deep nutrition in the new year!
Grapefruit Thyme CBD Mocktail
Thyme-infused honey syrup:
- 1/2 cup water
- 5-6 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup raw honey
Per each drink:
- 1 tablespoon thyme-infused honey syrup
- Juice from half a grapefruit
- 2-3 drops bitters
- 0.25mL full-spectrum hemp extract (12.5mg CBD)
- Sparkling water
- Make honey syrup by placing water and thyme in a small saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil, then turn off heat and let cool for 10-15 minutes until just warm. Stir in honey to dissolve, then remove the thyme and pour into a jar. Cool to room temperature, then store in the fridge.
- To make a single mocktail, add 1 Tablespoon of the honey syrup, juice from half a grapefruit, bitters, and full-spectrum hemp extract to a 16oz glass. Stir to combine, then top with ice and sparkling water.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh thyme and a slice of grapefruit, if you’re feeling fancy.